Parent workshops provide opportunities for parents to explore their own attitudes and values, to learn why sexuality education is so important and how use to those teachable moments.
They will learn...
- how to provide information to children in a way they will understand and remember (and minimize awkwardness for the parent!)
- how to effectively answer questions children may ask
- how to reduce risk of child sexual abuse
- what children should know at each stage
- what will be covered in student sessions
This is a life long process...start that conversation!
Talking about Pornography...how young is too young?
Understanding the Benefits of Sexuality Education
Social Media 101 for Parents
Sexting, Cell Phones and Screen Time
Teachable Moments...how to communicate?
Other topics by request
All photography provided by Lipsett Photography Group